I'm a TRUE fan, so best believe I watched True Blood!! & Hung right after.
I'll watch the Awards on repeat, heard it was a mess, and everyone (exaggeration) looked a hot mess. hope that's not true.
SPOILERS FOR THIS EPISODE!!! So if you haven't watched Today's episode, please come back later & read/ comment
NOW for the True Blood Fans:
official True Blood created sites
LoveBitten - like eharmony etc
Tru Blood - the drink
Fellowship of the Sun - fang haters
1. I want to smack Sookie so..... bad!!! she's a very dumb broad. (can u believe she smacked Eric)
2. OMG the line where Eric said "I'll grow on you" and Sookie replied "I'd rather have cancer" was funny
5. Marianne, that black boy that was on Desperate Housewives, her pig, and everything in that soup scares me. My brother thinks she's bitch with a w or some goddess of lust etc. Run Tera Run
6. Didn't Tera look so pretty in the blue dress & hedonistic pool party! we all know she looks very... masculine most times
7. Jason. Jason Stackhouse...... (sigh) I don't even know where to start with him & that cult he calls camp, or that preachers wife.
9. it's interesting. however I dont like when you watch something, then they tell you "...oooh ok so that's not what happened, that was an imagination" like in class when he said what Tool he'd market, then they switched it to vintage cars.
10. Maybe next time I'll do a live video, after True Blood. cant believe they're making us wait until July 12! so if you haven't watched it, go catch up on the three episodes now on HBO for the next 2 weeks.
What are your thoughts on the BET Awards (mmhmm no Chris Brown, fashion choices, musical acts), True Blood! & Hung
ps: I was wishing LaFayette would be a vamp, lol a gogo dancer crazy ass vamp
pps: shout out to my fellow TB fans even though y'all watched the awards Jaimie, Justin, Shaun, Jovan, Abies, Charles & Gorgeous Mandy. (& Annette for telling me bout Hung.)
wishing everyone the best week ever!
Follow my blog with bloglovin´