It was also my first time trying on Individual Lashes instead of the strip. i tried watching youtube videos, and asking Mary for tips, and at the end of the day, you take as much advice as you can, and when you start battling the glue, you screw the advice and do whatever you have to do to make the lashes stick. However i must have done something wrong cause whenever I took a shower a bunch fell off :( This never happened when i got them professionally done, but I saved about 25 dollars for the same look.
so basically I have 2 days same/ similar look, and what I used.
1st Look: getting ready to head to Marlyand (July 13th / Last week)
2nd Look: few days later in MD, took it with my blackberry bold 9000 and had it as my bbm profile picture and a lot of people asked bout the makeup.
& Here are the tools.
diff from my normal routine is the MUFE Foundation, Mineralize (thanks to trying Kili & Mary's makeup in Miami), and the lip stuff.
ps: I bought a lot of stuff from the MAC Store (not the reg department).
For those in GA the MAC Store is at Perimeter Mall, & you can use your 30% off pro card there
1. HD Definition Foundation - number 175 - by Make Up Forver (MUFE) *still wonder if i need to mix it with another color*
2. Photo finish - Oil Free - Original Primer - by Smashbox
Primer is the first thing I used on my face, to give it a smooth look, before applying my makeup, you should definitely own a primer, they also sell cheaper brands in walmart, and target.
3. Right Image - Cremesheen glass - by MAC --*applied lipstick before lipgloss*
4. Viva Glam Gaga - by MAC - (aka Lady Gaga) *limited edition* ---------$14 buy here
5. Eyebrows - Spiked - by MAC
6. Eye pencil - Smolder - by MAC
7. Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark - by MAC
8. Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 - NC50- by MAC *to cover dark spots/ blemishes*
9. Powder Blush - Sweetness - by Mac
The lashes I used: Ardell Naturals - Knot Free - Short & Medium
|1st time aint so bad huh :) -------- lol ok now look left, do u see that lash falling he he he ;)|
All done :) lol u might notice in the camera phone I no longer have lashes, that's cuz one night I vexed and removed the lashes, and I forgot to travel with mascara or strip lashes he he.
Hope you enjoyed it.