Its pretty dysfunctional! well it's above & beyond dysfunctional but that the beauty of it. I've only seen 2 episodes & Ive seen so many things are wrong with the characters. here's a little glimpse
- horrible dad
- no job
- basically pretend he's a drunk "mouch" living with them, and you'll get the picture
- I can't count how many they are.
- I see kids everywhere, red headed kids, kids that look like twins/ same age, and even the baby looks half black
- I have no idea who owns these kids, or how they got there
Their Neighbour/ Friends/ Landlord
-their the type of couple to have a conversation with you while their having sex, and go right back to it
- one works online, via webcam
- i love that their interracial & so fucked up.
The Love interests
- one of the kids is gay/ in the closet (sleeping with his married boss, that has kids)
- one's dating a luxury thief (super gorgeous though, I'd consider it too, ok maybe not)
- oh gosh now this one takes the piss: this character is messing around painfully with a lady & humiliating himself just for a warm bed & fine cuisine.
Most of the characters major & minor are quirky, intruiging, crazy, & lovable. I'd much rather love them from my TV screen that to know someone like this.
gosh I love fucked up characters!! & showtime feeds me my love
Catch it on SHO Sundays @ 10pm ( or whenever they repeat it same night, or via internet sources that might or might not be legal like SurfTheChannel, TvDuck, LetMeWatchThis as of today these sites just have the UK version)
Shameless time schedule
whoa apparently BBC used to have this show to, different actors, so my UK readers might be more familiar with it. Have you seen the new Sho version or the older version, what do you think?