Why Not bring it back: the artist naughtiness that you missed ;)
I saw a video on TheWritingBudhha which led me to check out ArtCoition.com which then led me to various lovely videos especially Greg Williams's Vimeo. I saw too many videos I loved & couldn't help but bring back F.L.F. This week's F.LF consists of videos. & $armin also thinks it's a great idea to bring the meme back.
:::before you watch the videos. Mute the blog music on the top right::::
I love the Rain, I always have since I was a kid, I find it so beautiful & mesmerizing.
3. Lol I swear I do this in my room, beside my 2 mirrors (one is full length & makes anyone look 10lbs lighter, I love it! It's My $10 feel-great-quick-therapy & the other mirror is normal, and just upper body).
As much as I go out you'd think I dance a lot, I don't. I'm sort of shy or insecure about dancing, so i just do two steps. It's an odd cycle, I grew up being shy about dancing - to being the girl dancing like crazy at 5am in club Europe without a care in the world, and preferred dancing alone rather than with boys (felt restricted when trying to be in rhythm with someone else) - to being that girl who doesn't dance anymore. Perhaps because my friends and scenes have changed. But however, one thing hasn't changed, I still dance like crazy in my room, with clothes, underwear, strip, everything, no inhibitions.
cool dance video
4. So I went on his vimeo & found more cool vids by Greg Williams : Agent Provocateur : I LOVE LINGERIE!
now for some sexy actors/ actresses:
5. Megan Fox for Esquire by Greg Williams:
I think Megan Fox is one of the most beautiful women ever!! *sigh* I keep meeting Engineers, IT guys & Accountants, you'd think one day I'd meet a videographer or photographer so I could have bad ass pictures or a video like this. *sigh* guess I'll do it myself! watch & see :)
6. sexy ass Jude Law by Greg Williams-
& this reminded me of
7. Matthew McConaughey's Dolce & Gabbana Perfume Ad: The One
8. collage of hot men, many of have have net stalked or would like to stalk: